HOW TO BE A SELLER IN eBAZAAR RAMADHAN?
To register as a seller /merchant in Bazaar Ramadhan, you just need to follow the steps below.
REGISTER AS A MERCHANT/SELLER
- Go to www.halalmall.online
- At homepage, click Vendor at the top right
- Choose Vendor Registration and fill in the registration form
- Choose I am selling Products
- An email will be send to you along with Account activation code link
- You will be brought to your personal Dashboard
- Start fill up your store by clicking Products and Add new products
- Fill in the products details
- Go to Setting and fill in your Shipping method
- You now can START SELLING
- Please remember to fill in the shipping method (delivery detail), in the setting panel under shipping method.
- The merchants are responsible to arrange a delivery for their products to the customer.
- To withdraw your profit, please click withdraw in the dashboard and fill in your account details. The transaction process will take 3 - 4 days and deposit directly to your bank account.
- For Bazaar merchants, Halalmall.online is only an online marketplace that provides a selling platform for the products, complete with online payment solutions. Halalmall.online is not responsible for any late or fail delivery, damage of products during delivery, quality of the products and/or combination of the above.
- Location available :
- KUALA LUMPUR - Kepong Segambut Cheras . Titiwangsa Wangsa Maju
- SHAH ALAM - Shah Alam Petaling Jaya Ampang . Gombak
- Putrajaya & Kuantan
We at Halalmall.online wish you "Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak"